Blended Camp Details
- Professional, trained counselors maximize camper development and safety
- 3:1 Camper to counselor ratio ensures individualized attention for each camper
- Daily themes promote empowerment and character growth
- Cabin interactions are single-sex, with outside cabin life consisting of intentionally co-ed interactions
- Innovative program addresses issues specific to girls and boys ages 7 to 15
- Campers can safely learn how to act in real life co-ed situations
- Campers live and play with kids from different countries, states and backgrounds
The Camp Kupugani Mission
To provide an individualized, empowering experience for each camper, our enrollment is limited. To ensure a camp spot for your child, act now! We empower campers and have fun while doing it! Campers of varied backgrounds live, play, and work together–the best teachers of instilling bonds of friendship and trust. We provide a safe atmosphere where they celebrate and appreciate themselves while celebrating and appreciating others. We give them the tools to maximize their potential. At Camp Kupugani, campers have fun while changing their world.
Our residential multicultural summer camp experience allows kids to have fun changing their world. Enjoying a well-rounded approach to program and activities, campers have fun learning and expanding interests in a variety of activities. Campers enjoy making their own choices from a variety of land, water and adventure activities, giving them the chance to have fun while developing new and exciting skills. Safety is always a top priority. We offer a supportive environment where campers can challenge themselves and try many new activities. While having fun with activities, campers learn to live with others, challenge themselves and each other, and spend time with caring counselors.
Learn More About Blended Camp
“Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” -Bob Marley