Employment Forms for Camp Kupugani
(Check back in the spring for the employment forms and information for 2017 staff to be provided below.)
We’re so excited that you’ll be on staff for 2016! Please make sure that we have received all of your employment forms. As a valuable component of our upcoming summer staff team, you will be a vital part of our campers’ growth and development, giving them healthy opportunities to discover, explore, grow and have fun. Thanks again for becoming part of our team! The necessary camp employment forms are provided below. These documents are available in Adobe PDF format. This portable document format is widely accepted on the web and many browsers are already configured to use it. If clicking on the documents below does not bring the document up, you may obtain the PDF reader at no charge by clicking here. Before May 15, please complete the following tasks:
- 2016 Medical Recommendation Form (to be signed by a doctor), including insurance card copy.
- 2016 Employee Health History Form
- 2016 Staff Travel Form (so we can know when to excitedly greet you when you arrive!)
- 2016 Background Check Consent Form
For those of you who want to be ahead of the game when you arrive at camp, you can also complete ahead of time the following documents, which we’ll need for your file. Please note that these all need written signatures, i.e. not typed or electronic signatures.
- 2016 Form I9 (proof of employment eligibility)
- 2016 Voluntary Disclosure Statement
- 2016 Child Abuse Policy Acknowledgement
- 2016 Staff Internet Policy and Acknowledgement
- 2016 W4 Form (tax withholding; US employees only)
We hope that everyone is as excited as we are to help another summer’s worth of children (and staff) have a fantastic experience! We are very much looking forward to an amazing summer, especially given that each of you is such a spectacular individual, with so much to offer to our campers, and to each other as fellow staff members. As usual, please feel free to let us know if you have any questions at all. Thanks much!