5 Reasons to Avoid Sending Your Child to Camp Kupugani
(1) Your child will probably engage in gleeful repetitive renditions of camp songs for up to 4-6 weeks after camp. You may be tempted to sing along, stomping hands and feet, and potentially violate social norms of your work, home, or other community.
(2) Your child might repeatedly admonish you on how and why to use “I statements” to resolve conflicts.
(3) Your child might publicly admonish you for leaving food waste on your plate or littering.
(4) Your child might be overzealous about their newfound independence after camp.
(5) While celebrating birthdays in your household, candles may melt before your child finishes singing all the camp birthday songs.