Blended Camp: Girls & Boys Summer Camp
Camp Kupugani is a multicultural summer camp for boys and girls, ages 7-15, located near Chicago, Illinois. At camp, kids from different countries, states, and backgrounds learn about leadership skills, self-confidence, empowerment, self-image, and conflict resolution, all while making friends and having fun!
To provide an individualized, empowering experience for each camper, our enrollment is limited. To ensure a camp spot for your child, act now! We provide a safe atmosphere where they celebrate and appreciate themselves while celebrating and appreciating others. We give them the tools to maximize their potential.
Our residential multicultural summer camp experience allows kids to have fun changing their world. Enjoying a well-rounded approach to program and activities, campers have fun learning and expanding interests in a variety of activities. Campers enjoy making their own choices from a variety of land, water and adventure activities, giving them the chance to have fun while developing new and exciting skills. Safety is always a top priority. We offer a supportive environment where campers can challenge themselves and try many new activities. While having fun with activities, campers learn to live with others, challenge themselves and each other, and spend time with caring counselors.
Blended Camp Details
- Professional, trained counselors maximize camper development and safety
- 3:1 Camper to counselor ratio ensures individualized attention for each camper
- Daily themes promote empowerment and character growth
- Cabin interactions are single-sex, with outside cabin life consisting of intentionally co-ed interactions
- Innovative program addresses issues specific to girls and boys ages 7 to 15
- Campers can safely learn how to act in real life co-ed situations
- Campers live and play with kids from different countries, states and backgrounds
Learn More About Blended Camp
“Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” -Bob Marley