At Camp Kupugani, our Parent-Child weekend provides a fantastic opportunity for Mom or Dad and a child to reinforce the parental bonds and connect with other parents and children. Our relaxing, natural environment, combined with team building and empowerment activities, helps our participants celebrate the essential relationship between parents and children. Fun activities like pool time, dam jumping, and GaGa, also helps to deepen bonds.
Join us as we provide a fantastic venue to celebrate the essential relationship between a parent and child. For only $225 a pair ($60 for each additional child) and activities such as pool time, canoeing, and team building activities, the relationship with your child is bound to grow deeper.
Parent Child Weekend Details
- August 24-26, 2018
- Professional, trained staff maximize camper development and safety
- Instill and reaffirm bonds of friendship and trust between parent and child
- Parents/children can be either male or female
- Connect with variety of parents and children of different backgrounds
- Parents interact with each other to foster emotional support systems
- Tons of fun! Never too late for Mom or Dad to go to camp!
Registration is limited, so if interested, act soon! Click the register button to the right for convenient online registration. If you have a son or daughter aged 4-14 and you’d like to register by phone, receive information by mail, or for any questions at all, please call us at 815-713-4110 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quotes from past parents:
- “I was able to bond with so many amazing women; the activities were a blast; the staff is full of incredible SPIRIT; and I loved having quality time with my daughter!”
- “The staff, Kevin and Natasha, do an amazing job with the weekend! Meeting amazing women and their daughters and making new friends. The time spent with my daughter was incredible and the bonding was unforgettable.”
- “I loved digging in (‘leaning in’) and squashing fears of looking silly, falling, etc….I want to use this experience to remind my daughter if how to live life without fear.”
- “I got a chance to meet lots of new people, be adventurous, try new activities and spend fun time with my girls in nature!”
- “It is a welcome break from the everyday motions of life. The atmosphere is so fresh, so welcoming, and so allowing for mistakes to be forgiven, for tears to be comforted, and for growth to bloom.”
- “Having guided conversations and experiences to help us deepen our relationship and our own life journeys was remarkable.”
- “I got a chance to have unbridled fun and special time with my daughter in a stress-free and positive environment.”
- “I spent a lot of time with my daughter doing things that we had never done before, and she was so happy.”
- “It was an amazing amount of concentrated quality time with my daughter and so many wonderful women.”
- “I had focused 1-on-1 time with my daughter and got to see her do new things / stretch herself. I met amazing moms who are inspiring to me.”