Have Your Wedding at Camp
Thanks for considering our facility for your wedding!
- We have a range of potential services available for your planning, including overnight accommodations, meal availability, and staffed fun camp activities. There is lodge and kitchen rental availability if you want to be mostly self-sufficient. Or you can do a blend of both.
- A camp wedding was featured in Chicago Social Brides Magazine.
- Also check out our wedding planner friend Sarah’s Pinterest page to see great pics and ideas for what prior weddings at camp have looked like.
We’re confident that, should you decide to hold your wedding at our camp, your participants will leave camp saying things similar to our customers, such as:
- “It was absolutely perfect! The accommodations and overall aesthetic was top notch. The cabins had cedar bunks, fans, lights and power, plus new floors. All were clean and in excellent condition for our guests’ arrival. Kevin and Natasha were detailed, thorough, and incredibly accommodating of our needs and our guests – ranging from 1 to 87. They were excellent in helping us schedule camp activities that could accommodate a wide variety of skill levels and ensure maximum fun, while still being not-too-intimidating for those who were unfamiliar. Meals were fresh, delicious, and excellently prepared each day. All in all, I can’t imagine a better wedding weekend, a better outdoor experience, a better location, or anything else that would top this…They absolutely knocked it out of the park.”
- “This camp is so clean. I loved the organization and how supportive Kevin and the CWE staff were. Thank you!!”
- “I have never come in contact with such a wonderful group of people at a camp before. Everyone did an outstanding job, the camp was so organized, it was unbelievable.”
- “Everyone…was just so, so personable, kind, and the kind of person I want my child looking up to and spending time with!”
(More client comments are available here.)
- Rates and programming are very reasonable and flexible
- Program tailored specifically to the needs of the incoming group; we work with the incoming group to help design a program to fit your needs–from full team building, camp activities and meals, to just providing a beautiful venue to hang out and be self-sufficient.
- Specific pricing available if given number of meals, staffed hours, nights of lodging, and number of attendees.
- Below are some examples of what folks have done in the past.
Click here to contact us to discuss further how we can help you have a magical camp wedding!
Click here for a useful article regarding wedding budgets.
Click here to check out some resources for a wedding at our camp, including caterers, photographers, furniture rentals, etc.