Summer Leadership Programs For Teenage Girls
Camp Kupugani’s Leadership Programs helps future young leaders transition from camper to counselor.
In addition to being able to participate in regular camp activities, girls in our leadership programs will receive training to build their leadership knowledge and skill base in an interracial camp environment.
We exist for girls as they are so they imagine the women they can become.
Build Leadership Skills And Have Fun!
In the Camp Kupugani Leadership Programs you will:
- Guide others to build strong, positive relationships through team building and group dynamic techniques
- Create a solid leadership experience base that can be used beyond camp at school and in the community
- Apply and advance your leadership skills and work with our staff to become more effective and successful in leading activities, energizing campers, and helping create a fun and safe camp community
Types of Summer Leadership Programs
Leaders in Training (LIT) Program
- For teenage campers aged 14 or 15
- Develop and share leadership skills in practical camp situations
- Delve into issues and use creative and critical thinking skills
- Hone leadership skills by planning and organizing various events at camp
- Camp tuition for LITs is the same as regular campers, and it can be for two- or four-weeks
Counselor in Training (CIT) Program
- For returning teenage campers aged 16
- An exceptional program for developing counseling and mentoring skills
- Develop camp counseling skills by working with cabin counselors
- Assist in leading camp activities
- Throughout the four-week program, receive preparation to become fantastic camp counselors
- Develop a wide range of “soft skills” (including teamwork, problem solving, interpersonal communication, adaptability, critical thinking, and time management) to help become strong, empowered young world-changers
- Camp tuition for CITs is 60% off regular camper tuition and the CIT program is for four weeks