Boys Summer Camp Leadership Programs
We exist for boys as they are so they imagine the men they can become.
At Camp Kupugani, near Chicago, Illinois, our leadership programs help future young leaders transition from camper to counselor. In addition to being able to participate in regular camp activities, boys receive training to build their leadership knowledge and skill base.
Have Fun in Your Activities and Continue Your Leadership Growth as You:
- Guide others to build strong, positive relationships through team building and group dynamic techniques
- Create a solid experience base that can be used beyond camp at school and in the community
- Apply and advance your leadership skills and work with our staff to become more effective and successful in leading activities, energizing campers and helping create a fun and safe camp community
Leadership Program Options
Leaders in Training
- For campers aged fourteen or fifteen
- Develop and share leadership skills in practical camp situations
- Delve into issues and use creative and critical thinking skills
- Hone leadership skills by planning and organizing various events
- Camp tuition for LITs is the same as regular campers. The LIT program can be for two- or four-weeks.
Counselor in Training Program
- For returning campers aged sixteen
- Exceptional program for developing counseling and mentoring skills
- Develop counseling skills by working with cabin counselors
- Assist in leading activities
- Throughout four-week program, receive preparation to become fantastic camp counselors
- Develop wide range of skills to help become strong, empowered young world-changers
- Camp tuition for CITs is 60% of regular camper tuition and the CIT program is for four weeks.