Mother Daughter Weekend Summer Camp
Mother Daughter Weekend Details
- August 17-19, 2018 OR August 24-26, 2018 (Parent Child Weekend)
- Professional, trained staff maximize camper development and safety
- Instill and reaffirm bonds of friendship and trust between mom and daughter(s)
- Connect with variety of moms and girls of different backgrounds
- Moms interact with each other to foster emotional support systems
- Tons of fun! Never too late for Mom to go to camp!
Registration is limited, so if interested, act soon! Click the register button to the right for convenient online registration. If you have a daughter or daughters aged 4-14 and you’d like to register by phone, receive information by mail, or for any questions at all, please either submit our online Request More Information form, call us at 815-713-4110, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mother Daughter weekend provides a fantastic opportunity for moms and daughters to reinforce the motherly bonds and connect with other mothers and daughters. Kupugani’s relaxing, natural environment, combined with team building and empowerment activities, helps our participants celebrate the essential relationship between Mothers and Daughters. Fun activities like pool time, dam jumping, and GaGa, also helps to deepen bonds.
Join us as we provide a fantastic venue to celebrate the essential relationship between a Mother and Daughter. For only $225 a pair ($60 for each additional daughter) and activities such as pool time, canoeing, and team building activities, the relationship with your daughter(s) is bound to grow deeper.
Some quotes from our past moms:
- “I was able to bond with so many amazing women; the activities were a blast; the staff is full of incredible SPIRIT; and I loved having quality time with my daughter!”
- “The staff, Kevin and Natasha, do an amazing job with the weekend! Meeting amazing women and their daughters and making new friends. The time spent with my daughter was incredible and the bonding was unforgettable.”
- “I loved digging in (‘leaning in’) and squashing fears of looking silly, falling, etc….I want to use this experience to remind my daughter if how to live life without fear.”
- “I got a chance to meet lots of new people, be adventurous, try new activities and spend fun time with my girls in nature!”
- “It is a welcome break from the everyday motions of life. The atmosphere is so fresh, so welcoming, and so allowing for mistakes to be forgiven, for tears to be comforted, and for growth to bloom.”
- “Having guided conversations and experiences to help us deepen our relationship and our own life journeys was remarkable.”
- “I got a chance to have unbridled fun and special time with my daughter in a stress-free and positive environment.”
- “I spent a lot of time with my daughter doing things that we had never done before, and she was so happy.”
- “It was an amazing amount of concentrated quality time with my daughter and so many wonderful women.”
- “I enjoyed Mother Daughter Weekend because Camp Kupugani is such a beautiful place. I had some precious, loving, happy time with my daughter.”
- “I loved spending time with my daughters. Doing challenging things with my girls just makes the bonding even better.”