5 Easy Ways To Make Your Life Fantastic
Camp Kupugani (located close to Chicago and Madison) is a Midwest summer camp providing overnight camp experiences for kids ages 7-15. We want all of our families to live their best lives. A recent article can help with just that. Read our bullets below and check out the full article here.
- The True Enemy Is “Reverse FOMO (Fear of Missing Out).
- Living too much online means missing real-life interaction
- Constant phone use cuts time into small increments.
- Too much phone time make us worse at connecting with others.
- Forget Lifehacks — Start with Values
- Use tech for good, not evil.
- Make a decision on how to use your phone.
- Be intentional in setting up technology rules for yourself and your family.
- Try a Long Walk without a Phone
- We need less reacting and more reflecting.
- Read a real book (i.e. with actual pages you can turn).
- “High-Quality Analog Leisure”
- Pick up a new tech-free hobby.
- Schedule time away from your tech.
- Make Awesome Plans with Friends
- Plan a game night with friends.
- Catch up with friends in-person or in real-time voice (i.e. avoid texting or messaging)
Article Source: https://www.bakadesuyo.com/